Tasks Search window is displayed when the “Search” icon is selected in the Tasks tool. The Task search window has the following fields:
- Search in tools : This is a comprehensive search that is specific to the Contacts. So, the “Search in tools” option has Tasks checked by default and it cannot be changed.
- Search key position : This refers to where the search term is located in the title for the record data. The ‘beginning’ option will search for title text in the beginning of the record data, and the ‘anywhere’ option will search the term anywhere in the record data.
- Search Text Input Field : Here, you can enter the text for your search.
- Search Icon : Touch this icon to begin the search.
- Search results : The search results area lists the search results for the Tasks. It will display a message “No matching record” if no results are found in this particular tool.