This section gives a brief description about the four tools in the myBook Application..
CALENDAR : The myBook Calendar tool is a scheduling tool that allows events to be recorded and retrieved in a standard Gregorian calendar format.
- Multiple Views : Year, Month, Week and Day.
- Create and Edit Events : Single or Recurring.
- Set Alarms for events.
- User Selectable event color.
- Link an event to other contacts, events, tasks and notes.
- Exporting and Importing Events (Vcalendar *VCS and Comma Separated Value *CSV formats).
CONTACTS : The myBook Contacts tool is an application to store the contact information and details for everyday acquaintances, whether they be friends, family or business contacts.
- Adding/Editing Contacts.
- Associate Picture to contacts.
- Store Phone Numbers, E-mails, Websites, Addresses and more!
- Sorting Contacts listing by Name or Favourites.
- Exporting and Importing Vcard *vcf files.
- System contacts.
- Link a contact to other contacts, events, tasks and notes.
NOTES : The myBook Notes tool is a simple text editor application to take notes or make lists “on-the-run”. It is handy to use in case you have to take class notes, copy e-mail or tweet snippets, make a grocery list or thousands of other uses. Use the handy Android Voice Typing to quickly make text files to save in your mobile device.
- Create and edit text notes by typing or speaking!
- List and Sort notes alphabetically, by Date, or by Category (Business or Personal).
- Export or Import text ‘*.txt’ files.
- Link a note to other contacts, events, tasks and notes.
TASK LIST : The myBook Task list is an application to make and list upcoming Tasks. The tasks are previewed in a convenient list view, which can be sorted by Title, Priority, Status or Date Due. Quickly create a task by typing or speaking.
- Create and edit tasks by typing or speaking!
- Add Task Title with Description.
- Sort Tasks by Title, Priority, Status or Due Date.
- Export or Import tasks with Comma Separated Value ‘*.CSV’ files.
- Link a task to other contacts, events, tasks and notes.