Clicking the Calendar’s search option displays a search window for the Calendar. The search windows options are:
- Search in tools : This is a comprehensive search that is specific to the Calendar. So, the “Search in tools” option has calendar checked by default and it cannot be changed.
- Search key position : This refers to where the search term is located in the title for record data. The “beginning” option will search for title text in the beginning of the record data, and the ‘anywhere’ option will search the term anywhere in the record data.
- Search Text Input Field : Here, you can enter the text for your search.
- Search Icon : Touch this icon to begin the search.
- Search results : The search results area lists the search results for the Calendar. It will display a message “No matching record” if no results are found in a particular tool.